March 03, 2009

Tough Life Huh?

Most of Monash students are now back in KL again. New semester has started. It makes me miss my uni time. How i wish I'm still studying Haha...

Well, it's too late now. So i better think of other things right?

Lately I've been thinking what else I can do to earn more income other than my current 4-days-a-week job. Coleen has offered to help me, so we are gonna sell some nice handmade jewelries (at least I can do it at home while looking after Keira during weekends n my off-day). Actually, I wasn't an arty person. I still remember I always asked my mom or my neighbour to help me with all those arty homework during my primary school. Go to http://www.baublesandbling.blogspot.com/ to check out those jewelries.

Other than that, I enjoy helping people with their weddings. I'm now the wedding coordinator in church. Maybe I can be a professional wedding planner in the future haha who knows... The only problem is: will I have time for Keira? If the answer is no or maybe, then I won't do it. Still praying about it.

While planning about my future, I'm still very committed to Culture Couture *wink* check out http://joejuli.multiply.com/photos/album/30/Culture_Couture_Stock_Clearance_50_Discount, we are having stock clearance now!!!

No comments: