January 16, 2010

That One Particular Ambition...

If I honestly ask myself, what have ever crossed my mind when it comes to dreams and ambitions?Well, I have been changing my "dreams" for so many times. Sometimes, I thought I wanted to be a homemaker, sometimes... I thought maybe I liked to sing, the other time, I thought I wanted to own a business, some other times, I thought I just wanted to support my hubby in whatever he wanted to do...

But yesterday before I slept, something came across my mind, something that had consistently excited me. I was imagining myself looking after babies and talking to pregnant mommies and I dont know why, out of the blue... I checked my friendster account (I think i have never heard of friendster for almost a year) and in my profile I wrote I wanted to have a day care centre.

And that was exactly what I wanted to do when I finished my pre-U. But because my parents didn't allow me to study in Montessori, I forgot about it.

When it comes to helping pregnant mommies or mommies with babies, I am full of passion!

Aiks OK, Keira is bugging me now... got to go....

[to be continued]

No comments: