October 18, 2012

Online Shopping

I bought most of Caedy's stuff online, cos I was in Singapore during most of the pregnancy and Keith wasn't in KL after I gave birth. So online shopping made it all easy and possible.

So these are the websites I purchased from (you need to check and compare):
1. http://www.fabulousmom.com - most of their stuffs are cheaper than other shops. I bought most of my breastfeeding accessories there, including breastpump and its accessories, nursing bras, nursing tea, nursing pads, baby carrier, etc...

2. littlewhiz.com - bought my net bouncer, bottle warmer, etc... and it seems like their baby cots are cheaper than others... 

3. QQbabyshop.com - bought most of Caedy's apparel and Keira's pyjamas here... All the rompers are so cute!!!

4. www.mybbstore.com - hmmm... bought a drying rack cum organizer... it was an impulsive buy :P

5. Summerglitz.com.my and mammahouse.com - maternity wear

6. www.momsbestgifts.com - bought some baby leggings here

I can't remember if I buy anything anywhere else... of course there are many more other online stores like: onebabyworld.com, kasihkusayangku.com, etc... but I can't remember anymore =.="

Happy shopping momsies............(.or dadsies????? hmm.. whatever....... :P)

No comments: