September 14, 2009

Working @ Attributes Marketing Sdn Bhd

Sounds like working in some marketing company ey? Actually it's not. Attributes Marketing is the bookstore owned by my church. I was transfered from Culture to Attributes in Sept. Just 1 word to describe my current job... BUSY!

For the first time in my life, I didn't have time to check facebook, or chit chat in MSN, or twitter... I just didn't have time to even think about it...

I still have a lot of things to learn... Well, so far so good.

I'm also the wedding coordinator for the church. There are many weddings coming up from Sept all the way til January next year. Many more to come, I believe. :) Marriage is a beautiful thing... One of the best things that can ever happen in some people's lives (like mine).

Will update about Keira soon....... (btw she is getting cheekier... and today she hit me!!!!!!!)

No comments: