September 05, 2009

Keira's Car Seat


Keira is considered quite tall for a 9 month chinese baby girl :D, she could hardly fit into her infant car seat which is supposed to last til she is 1 year old.

We went to so many places to find a nice affordable and good car seat for her. After searching for weeks, we finally decided on buying "The First Years".


It's a very comfortable car seat I think. I read many good reviews about this product. The original price is RM999, but we bought at discounted price RM799.90. :) One outstanding feature about the car seat is it is easy to take off for washing. And the only thing that I dont quite like is the color. We wanted a pure black one, but they didn't have one.

We bought the car seat at the right timing... cos we are driving back to JB tomorrow!!! I'm so excited to meet up with the other children and my mother in law. Not many people miss their mother in law one ler? Hahaha... Even though she doesn't have much expression and she didn't talk a lot... but she is a very nice person. And whenever there's anything I'm not sure about babycare, I will give her a call.

And end of next month, Keira's auntie, poh-poh, gong-gong, jiu-jiu... all wil come and see her :) and the following week (end of Nov) Keira will turn 1 year old!!!!!!!!! TIME FLIESSSSSSS............

I love love love love to be Keira's mommy...

1 comment:

FenFen said...

and i m sure kiera luvs luvs luvs tat u are her mummy :) so enthusiastic :)