October 12, 2009

After So Long...

Hmm.. let me count, the last time I went to somewhere out of town for vacation was....... i mean really just went to do nothing...... was.... during my honeymoon???

After Keira arrived, I had never arranged any trip to anywhere unless it was necessary, ie chinese new year or family related events. but this time round, we went to Genting highland (and Keith just planned it 3-4 days before) just to do NOTHING and to relax and to refresh ourselves. It was not as tough and complicated as we thought. Keira was very easy to be taken care. She was so obedient throughout the journey. We really almost did nothing but to play and relax (of course there was still a lil bit of works here and there) but I can say I enjoyed it :)

Keira loved the weather there, she slept for almost... hmmm.. 10 hours!
Oh in case you haven't known, she has been sleeping thru the nights for almost 2-3 weeks now. I know I know some of you envied me... LOL... I didn't do anything actually, she JUST slept thru! Thank God!!! :P

Well... photos will be uploaded soon yeah! but for now, I just write down whatever i remember, if i wait til i have the pics, probably i've forgotten most of the things i'm gonna write now.

Btw we went there with Sam and Eunice :) a wonderful couple that just got married for almost 1 month. And we met up with Ooi, Yen Fen and cheeky Dylan there. On Sunday afternoon, after the check-in, we head off for dinner (yeah we reached quite late), then we took those trains (whatever they were called) that toured around the mall. Keira loved it! Didn't do much after that, just walked around the mall, enjoying the windy and cooling night. The next day, I woke up before 8am expecting Keira to wake up soon, but because the weather was pretty cold, she slept til 9:30am.

We spent about an hour or two and played ... hmm.. we called it "time-zone" game back in Indo. what do you call here? Basically you put in some coins and you start to play the games. Honestly, it was quite fun but tiring as well, cos we forgot to bring Keira's stroller, so we took turn to carry her. At the end, we exchanged all the tickets we won with one towel for Keira and one children book for teacher Eunice ;)

when we reached KL, we went to Segambut and ate the tomyam. It was usually very very very delicious (hot spicy sour and sweaty... oops I mean the food was spicy and sour but the one who's eating would be sweaty), but probably because we went right before they closed, the soup wasn't as fresh anymore. So it was quite disappointing. In case you don't know, inside the soup, they put lots of big prawns, scallops, oysters, fish, squids and clams. *yummy* I used to crave for the tomyam btw. but this time round... *sigh*

Anyway, we had a GREAT weekend ^^ something that we should do every now and then I guess.

I know it's a long blog, so probably I should write another separate blog to update you about Keira. Cos she has grown so much, and there are just so many things I have to tell you HAHA...

Photos coming up soon yeah :)

Erin, wonder if you're reading this blog? ahaha... see i've updated my blog!

3 comments:

erin wong said...

HAHAHAHHAHA! Yes of cos I read. ^^ And its so nais to hear of ppl enjoying their lives. =)

jill said...

Haha thank you for updating, like FINALLY! Love your updates! Keep up with it. Hug Keira for meeeee

Juli Joe said...

:)

thanks... my 2 faithful and supportive readers! AHAHAHHA....