October 13, 2009

Toddler Soon.....

Time fliesssss.... Can someone stop the time plssss??? I know noone can :( It's not that I dont want Keira to grow up, but it's just too fast... if time can move a lil slower...

At 10 months and 20 days, my lil girl likes to climb here and there. She understands 'no', and just yesterday she made a sound that sounded like "no no no no no", but she said it "nay nay nay nay nay", I'm still finding out if that's what she meant. She said that when we put her on the sofa instead of letting her crawl and climb around the living room, she said that too when I put her on the baby car seat.

She ate all kinds of food already :P Doesn't sound like a good parent ey? But I just can't help!! I let her try quite a lot of stuff like buns (normal gardenia bun, banana bun from Bread Story, the bun from Mc.D set meal, sponge cake etc), siakap fish @ a Thai restaurant (it was a lil bit spicy), kuewtiao, noodles, beehun, rice, fried egg, coffee (AHAHAHHAHAHA juuuusssttttt a bit) and a bit of bubble tea (jjuuuuuuussstttt a bit of the tea). Sometimes I just want to see her reaction. But really, it was just a lil bit, not more than a drop!!!!

But of course, that's not what I gave her regularly. On normal day, I would cook porridge with either beef or chicken or fish with pumpkin or sweet potato or carrot or some other vege and potato. No salt no sugar nothing... So usually I let her eat healthy food la :P

I love to give her hard boiled egg yolk too (esp when i dont cook and i let her eat rice cereal). Somehow I feel she is smarter after she eats that. LOL.

Have I ever told you that she loved to throw things on the floor, and oh actually she liked to look at them drop to the floor. Sometimes she looked cute when doing that. Well basically she looked cute all the time. HAHA...

She waves bye bye, she gives us her fly kiss, she lifts up her hands when we say "Hooraaayyy", she claps her hands, she dances when we ask her to do so, she has some funny expression which never fails to make me laugh, and she loves it when i laugh, and she will pout and come to me when I pretend to cry. Even when I just bow my head and be quiet, she will be worried and come to me and pat me.

She sat down quietly and looked at how I trimmed her nails. I so like this moment.

She called PAPA very loudly everytime papa not in the room. And of course, papa never failed to show up each time she called. She only called mama in the time of crisis =.=

She is very bubbly and talkative. She talks a lottttttt..... A typical girl la basically.

Sometimes I wish to have another baby soon, but.... in order to give Keira the best, I think I should keep to my initial plan, to have the 2nd one when Keira is 3 yrs old. HAHA....

She is turning into a toddler in less than 2 months!!!!!!! Oh gosh....... It's time to think about the birthday celebration. Where and whom to invite.

Anyway, again it's a long blog, but I have to assure you that raising Keira is such a fun, beautiful, and fulfilling thing. I can't stop thanking God for her in my life, of course my hubby plays a big part in making it easy and exciting!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaa..i understand how u feel..sometimes u dun know whether u really wan them to grow up faster or slower...

dun woree abt the different foods u give kiera...as long as she enjoys it and there are no severe reaction to the foods :)