November 05, 2009

Finally... After 1 Year


I still remember, a year ago, during my confinement, I was craving for Nokia 5800 Xpress Music, but I never bought it... You know.. when you keep postponing, at the end of the day, you wont feel like buying already.

So this time round, I refused to wait and postpone cos I knew what would happen if I waited and reconsidered :P

So this is what i've bought for myself:

Blackberry Curve 8900, known as Blackberry Javelin

I know i know.. some of you might ask, why not BB bold?
This is the only BB that is kinda feminine :P
I asked Adam if there's any other color... white? red? pink also can la... LOL but sadly, there's no colorful blackberry around yet! I heard BB bold white color is coming out soon though, but still the size is too big for me. :)

So far i'm enjoying the phone. esp the blackberry messenger. love it to the max!

1 comment:

erin wong said...

YAYYYYYY!!!!!!! WE CAN BBM EACH OTHER!!!!!!!!!!!