November 09, 2009

future ahead

2010 is coming... i'm excited.

both keith and i are thinking and planning. we aim to move to our 2nd house next year. with God's grace, we pray that both of us can save enough money to move out. our current house is definitely too small.

saving money is a big issue for me. LOL. unlike many mothers, i'm not good in saving. it's time to BUCK UP!

i really need wisdom to live a better life.

i'm not sure how many ppl know that i'm actually dreaming to be a housewife ;) yeah not many ppl knew that... but to really think abt it, what am i gonna do when keira starts school? i wish i'm like jilly, who knows what she really likes to do, just look at the cards she makes. i really dont mind staying at home doing what i like to do.

i have been asking myself for VERY LONG, what do i like to do?

and i do not know.

i like doing many things i.e. singing, cooking, reading parenting books, looking after keira *lol* but i'm not up to the standard where i can teach singing or opening a restaurant or babysit others' kids.

so...

in other words, i just want to write to remember.. that working is good for me. pastor kevin just taught the church, in order to discover our destiny, we need to WORK!

God i surrender my future into your mighty hands...

5 comments:

erin wong said...

Yes. Saving is hard work. *solemn nod*

Juli Joe said...

esp to the ppl that love shopping...

Jill said...

Hey, I've got much to say. Thumbs up on the plans. It's great to have something so positive to work towards. Though I must say I'm terrible at saving too. I'm bursting budget every month. :P But yeah, I'm excited for your future too.

Thanks for the compliments babe. I know exactly what you mean though. For YEARS I've been trying to find out what do I like to do that it's not funny. I loved working in church though.

*hugs*

FenFen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

i can totally relate to wat u are saying here...dun woreee...i m not good at savings too...i keep 'accidentally' overspend, especially on dylan :)

n i oso dun know wat i can do tat can help generate more money..am still trying to figure tat out

let's pray for wisdom together on handling our finances!