December 22, 2009

Anger Management

i feel unhappy. angry. dissatisfied.

almost exploded.

but then, i thought of a line i wrote from a book yday.

before you do or say anything, think "what is your intention?"

if you explode, can it fulfill your intention?

is it gonna benefit you and others?

if no, probably you should calm down and think about it again.

anyway...

i'm glad i didn't explode, cos it would be way too silly, too irresponsible, too childish...

*breathe in..........*
*breathe out........*

life moves on!!

2 comments:

erin wong said...

Precisely the reason why I didn't blow up either. Though I was tempted to. So many times.

I just wanted to tell you that I get it. I understand. So I'm saying my goodbyes here.

I'll miss our friendship.

Help me say goodbye to Keith and Keira.

Juli Joe said...

he?? where are you going?