February 28, 2010

Hellooooo

Hello...

I just came back from my hometown, Siantar 2 days ago... It's such a long holiday, went back to Johor for a week and then to Indonesia another week... I can imagine how busy I will be next Tues when I go back to work...

Keira enjoyed herself so much during the holiday, esp when we went back to Siantar. You know, it's my parent's first grandchild so you know how much they spoiled her :P


She sticked to my dad, mom and bro like a glue! Every night we would all gathered in my dad's room and they would play with her. It was so much fun! The only thing that wasn't fun was the mosquitos that sucked my child's blood like none's business. GGrrrr.....!!

I miss those moments d... >.<

The 4 of us (me, my bro and my 2 sis) bought our parents Blackberry Bold. Now our whole family can communicate thru BBM :) I'm glad that we finally can buy something practical and kinda expensive for them. Hehehehe... How i wish we can buy them a house in Msia!

Anyway, now that I'm back in KL, i think it's time to focus more on work! It's time to be busy and grow the church and Attributes HAHA...

Ciaoooooo~

No comments: