February 28, 2010

Keira - 15 Months

Keira learned alot of new things in indonesia...


She can do the actions for the songs Xiao Zhu Xiao Zhu (Little Piggy), Cicak Cicak Di Dinding (Lizard on the wall), and Yang Wa Wa (Little Doll). Whenever she saw my mom, she would sing and asked my mom to sing along with her, cos it was my mom who taught her all these songs.


She can say few more words like "Come..." while waving her hand, "Pai Pai Shou" and clap her hands, "Take" to pick something up from the floor, "Pain pain" when she falls down or knocks herself, oh she can say "knock knock" too....


Another word that we use in Indonesia to say "fall down" is "pak pom" hahaha... she said that too... and "Pha Pha" means she is scared, while patting her chest.


Hmm have i missed out anything?

at this age, she communicates quite a lot to me... She can respond to me with yes - nod her head, and no - with word and shake her head. Sometimes she stares at me in a very close distance and mumbles... as if she is talking something I can understand =.=" but I really enjoy it..


She copies what we say also... like "how?" "aiyoooooo" or any word that we drag ... ie. see first loorrr... she will say "@)#)@#* loorrrrr...."


She can differentiate my phone and Keith's one even though they look quite similar... Blackberry Bold and Blackberry Javelin. She passes us our phone and spectacles whenever we leave them unattended...


I'm giving her vitamins now, and it's very good... it increases her appetite. I hope she will fall sick much lesser after consuming this vitamins...


She likes to take our phone, turn it another way and say "one two.. three" as if she is taking her own pic... how cute is that?


4 comments:

Jill said...

How cute is that?
SUPPPEERRRRRRRRRR!!!! :)

Juli Joe said...

HAHAHA right???

Jacqueline said...

Hey! I found u in FB by chance... and then saw ur blog link... =)

ur baby is sooo adorable!!! CUTE!!!

Juli Joe said...

HAHAHAHA so random???
Thanks Jacq :)

When can we meet up? It has been so long.......