May 18, 2010

Motherhood - The Voice Within

I watch this movie "Motherhood" first thing I woke up on Monday. Well, it's my off day.

After watching it, I think I should be grateful that I have a job but somehow I still want to be a housewife. Or maybe I should say I want to have a part time or a home based job, at the same time I can spend much time with my daughter (and children in the future). Maybe Keith is right, I grew up in a place where moms stay at home, so that's why.

Sometimes, I'm wondering what would it be if I'm working in an office. You know, a real office. After graduating, I have never worked in an office, it has always been in a store; namely boutique and bookstore.

How come?

Then, if I think back again, why had I chosen business instead of engineering course? I had always been a science student, I loved math and physics, yes I really DO love physics.

I envy ambitious people, I envy those that have found their "dream jobs".
Well, I am not saying my job is miserable now, well yeah a bit... but again just like what Larry Winget says "your success is your own damn fault". So even if I don't love the job, I have to do my best (and I do realize I haven't given my best).

WELL, my whole point is... I do once in a while think back of "what would have happened if..." , "how i wish i have..." , or "how good will it be if..." but then reality hits me. so yeah, GET A LIFE! My life is good. God has given me great things in life. I have a wonderful family, loving husband and adorable daughter. I belong to a great church. I have a good boss and lovely friends & colleagues. I live in a decent house. So yeah this is reality. Get back to WORK and do whatever I need to do.

Cheers,
JJ



No comments: