July 17, 2012

Helpful Apps for Mommies

Whether you are using iPhone, iPad or Android phones, you just have to be thankful. As my due date is approaching, I was trying to recall what was going on in my first pregnancy, from labor to delivery to doctor's follow up to going back home...

When I was home the first month, I got frustrated so easily because I couldn't remember what was Keira's last activity. When was the last feed, when did I last change her diaper, because everything happened so frequently. You know, being a first time mom, I was a paranoia (Boo!). So I wrote down her daily schedules on a piece of paper everyday.

Last night, I searched if there's any android apps that help to tabulate newborn's activities. To my surprise, there are many of them. So I downloaded "Baby Care" that can record down all activities like feeding, changing, sleeping, etc... 


Another one is "Breastfeeding Tabulator". You can even remember which side of the breast you last fed the baby. Woohoo!


There's one more app "Time Flies" which I didn't install. It basically record down your past activity, any activities. Things like the last time you change your bedsheet, wash your car, buy groceries, wash toilet, etc... So if you are as forgetful as me, I think it can be useful. 


THANKS TO ALL THESE APPS AND THEY ARE ALL FREE!




No comments: