July 26, 2012

Hospital Bag for Labor & Delivery


I started to pack my hospital bag when I was 37weeks. 
So here are the things I'm gonna bring:

[  ] - Phone charger 
[  ] - Sanitary pads
[  ] - Disposable underwear
[  ] - Nursing bra
[  ] - Nursing pads
[  ] - Clothes to wear home
[  ] - Socks (Wear comfortable shoes)
[  ] - Nursing wipes
[  ] - Handkerchief
[  ] - Snacks
[  ] - Toiletries - body soap, lotion, powder, moisturizer, comb, hair band
[  ] - Dry shampoo
[  ] - Toothpaste & toothbrush
[  ] - Spectacle
[  ] - Baby's wear home clothes, socks and mittens
[  ] - Baby hat
[  ] - Receiving blanket - to wrap baby home
[  ] - Breastfeeding book
[  ] - Pre-admission forms


2 comments:

Faith said...

Snacks!!! I Like! :P

Juli Joe said...

=D

I think I can only eat when my mom is not in the room :P