August 23, 2012

The Confession of a Guilty Mom

So I proudly posted a blog on breastfeeding last week. Happy with the fact I managed to pump out 12.5oz before baby's full moon.

Now guess what? I've overslept for 3 days now!!! The worse was last night; pumped at about 10.45pm and guess when was the next pumping session?? 6.30am!!!!!!!! I was basically sleeping with 2 rocks on my (.)(.) and they didn't wake me up. So yeah, milk supply decreased. Gotta buck up! :(

---
Confinement lady is leaving this Saturday. *sad* Yeah I wish she can stay here at least until baby is older. So this weekend onward, no more good night sleep!! wish me luck!

4 comments:

Faith said...

So does that mean have to set alarm to pump??

Juli Joe said...

Yes Faith, esp the first few weeks when supply is not a lot. If you let your CL take care of baby at night, then you MUST pump at least every 3 hours. If direct feed, just need to empty the breasts or stimulate so that you can have more :)

Faith said...

I see...I, I...need to pray more. So challenging!!!

Juli Joe said...

actually many mommies did so well (from the BF group I join), and they did it happily. it's just that I was lack of discipline :P