July 31, 2009

Keira Loves Daddy

Keira had a high fever last night, hm no.. it's not last night, it's at 5am this morning. But thank God the fever was gone few hours after we gave her med. Auntie Linda said she is teething again.

At ard 7:30am she wanted me to move her to my bed, so she slept beside me. At around 8+, she suddenly climbed over my face, yes she was crawling across to her daddy's side and stepped on my face!!!!!!! while I was sleeping!!!!!! I thought she was ready to play, but when i turned around, she just wanted to lean on daddy's back to sleep, she was sharing one pillow with daddy and continued to sleep soundly. :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! that's is so sweet!!!!

cHuey said...

ooOhhhh heart melting.. so sweet :)I guess she feels secure be close with daddy...

FenFen said...

awwwwww.........so manja ah this kiera... :)