August 06, 2009

Books for The Next 2-3 Months

As you guys have read, Keira has not been so well these few weeks, so instead of just reading thru the internet, I bought a book by Dr.Miriam Stoppard. I bought one babycare book by the same author when I was pregnant, and it was quite good.
Actually there's one more book, which is very thick, by the same author, also about childhood illnesses and the treatment, but that one costs too much. So I bought this one, only RM33.95.


Besides, I also bought a book by my favourite author, Dale Carnegie. RM31.90 only.

Hopefully it's as good as the other one that I bought... "How to Win Friends & Influence Them"


It's time to enhance my parenting skills again :) Bought this fabulous copy... Sold more than 3,500,000 and it has been one of the best selling book for 20 years. I'm expecting a lot from this book... RM45.50.



1 comment:

Jill said...

i likeeeee!!! :) share when you have read some good pointers ya!