August 28, 2009

More Like a Mommie Now...

I woke up at 7am to go to the wet market with Rina this morning. The last time I went was when I was 9 months pregnant. And now Keira is already 9 months. :P

I have a weekly meal planner now, guess why? Because I'll start working in Subang, a place where I'm very familiar with, therefore... I know where to find all kinds of food. So, I make a decision to stick to what I've planned (or at least something close to what I planned :P). Furthermore, I really think as a good wife, I should try cook healthier food for my hubby (at least on the weekend). And I'm gonna try more variety in cooking Keira's food too.

So far, Keira loves to eat porridge. Usually I add chicken or beef + carrot or sweet potato or pumpkin + spinach or brocolli. The smell of beef porridge is the best!!! it smells so yummy. This weekend I'll try fish + carrot or pumpkin. Oh ya, she likes egg yolks too! One of her fav food! Probably I'll try to cook her barley in few weeks time, or oatmeals should be good too! =D

Life of a mom is fun and exciting! Love it to the max!

No comments: