July 05, 2010

Back From UK

After spending 2 weeks in UK, I couldn't wait to come back to Msia... even though England and Scotland are really very beautiful and nice countries.

Keira was with my mom and dad for 3 weeks. Surprisingly, she didn't cry at all. Didn't even look for us when she was there. My dad and mom, of course, had spoiled her. Gave her whatever she wanted. But at the same time, they potty trained her :D and fed her proper food at proper time, and she ate quite a lot there.

I reached Msia on 24th June, I flew back to Medan on 25th to fetch her. WHen I reached home, she was taking her nap. I think she was still very blur when she woke up, she didn't want me to carry her, but 5 mins after that, she sticked to me like a glue!!! And since then, she is still sticky until today...

So far, the trip was great... loved the buildings, the mountains, the lake, the transportation system, and the english accent! but miss Keira, malaysian food and CHC!

You can check some of the photos from my facebook...

Other than that, we have moved to our new office... hmmm I like the offices, but not my office!! HAHA... cos everyone in the room was busy with works and noone arranged the room nicely. So i think it's my job to make the office nice, comfortable and make you want to work! HEHE...

Cheers!