June 16, 2012

I learn n realize from this season of life...

So you know we were given the opportunity to have a little break and come to Singapore to study in SOT. I was VERY excited when I first heard the news from my Pastor cum boss. But, that was also the week I suspected I was already pregnant. But we still decided to come at the end.

To cut the long story short, due to many pregnancy discomforts, i.e. pelvic pain, backache, sore legs, and also other matters, I haven't been able to attend most of the classes. However, now to think back... God's timing is perfect and He's answering my prayer (but I didn't really realize it at first).

I think this pregnancy can't be easier & my lifestyle can't be healthier if I'm in Msia. You know, living in Singapore, most people don't drive, so we have to walk & take public transportation. Walking or swimming is part of my lifestyle here. (I hardly exercised when I was pregnant w Keira, no wonder I had no stamina during the delivery. Eeks!). Oh and the healthy food that i've been eating :) home cooked food by the maid. She's a good cook.

Living with my sister in law's family is awesome. She must be one of the most amazing moms I know. The way she raises the kids, the fun they have at home, the effort they put to have quality time together despite of their busyness, I can only thank God for showing me the life of a healthy godly family.

I have secretly feared that I won't have enough time for Keira (esp with No.2 coming). What if I can't give her as much attention anymore? What if I become too busy & she feels neglected? What if what if? Now that i'm always 24/7 with her, I do realize a few good quality hours are often enough. I just need to make sure the time spent is good, purposeful, enriching/fun & without distractions.

Another thing that I also realize after these few months, I DO NOT WANT TO BE A STAY AT HOME MOM. (Don't judge me yet! =D) In case you dont know, I have been dreaming of staying at home and be with the kids... But, it's not easy & I think I'll end up in the psychiatrist's office. Being a SAHM is a lot harder than a working mom (in my humble opinion). So, salute and cheers to all my SAHM friends.

So, here's to all wonderful mommies on planet earth... whether you are a working mom or SAHM, you are just as precious & important!

No comments: