August 18, 2009

Macam Macam

You know... when someone has lots of patterns, or expressions, we like to say "macam macam ah you..."
Haha... that's what I always tell Keira... "baby.. you macam macam ar..."
As she is growing, she has more and more expressions. I didn't manage to capture most of them (and i accidentally deleted one more pic)... but here's some of the remaining...

And even when she is eating, she has so many sitting posture, standing posture, and sometimes she would just be contented & happy enjoying the food and din move much :)

I scolded her for trying to stand while eating (but it's actually my fault, why didn't I fasten the seat belt at the first place?) so.... after getting scolded, she would show me how unhappy and sad she is...


Can't imagine when she starts talking, she will surely be a super duper kepoh and bubbly baby.

Oh ya before I end this blog...
Daddy bought a vest with hoodie, a tee shirt (din let her wear here) and a denim skirt for her :) she looks so cute on them...the vest is a lil bit too big though... *giggle*

I missed the timing (when she was smiling and ready for camera), this is when she started to get impatient...

3 comments:

FenFen said...

ai yorr..she looks so so the cute in her hoodie :) looks like daddy keith has good taste for his daughter ah :)

Jill said...

Love the vest! She looks tooo cute!!! :D

deb said...

Keira memang macam-macam! So cute.. :)