August 13, 2009

Many Things Have Happened

Many good and bad things have happened throughtout this week.

The good thing is Keira has totally recovered *YAY* and we just gave her influenza vaccination today. She is quite tall, 71cm now. But her weight has been around 7.5kg, today she is 7.4kg. But the doctor said it's very good, nothing to worry about. Ideal weight. Another thing that really makes my day is what the doctor has been saying everytime we see him. Keira's social skill is very very good (above average). He was so surprised when Keira called Papa just now, and the fact that she can wave bye-bye pleased the doctor too.

Keira didn't cry during the jab. She showed her dislike-expression of course, but right after the jab, she smiled, babbled, played.. she was just happy! :)

Another good thing is, I'm changing job on September. Not that I don't like my job now, but the other job allows me to do more things. I'm quite restricted now, due to the work location. I'm excited about what I can do in the future. The fact that I can lead CG, have Bible study, involve more in ministry, fetch Keira earlier ;) and also be in the same office as my hubby hehehe...

The bad thing that happened ler... *sigh* it is kinda sad to see people that I love drawing back from serving God. It bothered me so much, but nothing much I can do. I tried my best. But it makes me realize that there are still sooo many people that I need to take care, it's a lesson learned.

End of this year I'll be travelling to Taiwan. Did you see any news lately? The typhoon and mudslides convince me that I shouldn't bring Keira with me. So she will either be with my MIL, Auntie Linda or my mom. After that I'll go to Korea, again won't be bringing her. Have important meetings over there. Then end of Jan we will have staff retreat to Hanoi. This trip baby will come along. *Yippie*


2 comments:

Baldwin said...

Glad to read on all the good stuff thts about to happen especially the upcoming trips =)

btw, wht happened to my contract of babysitting lil Keira? =p

Juli Joe said...

errrr... got such contract kah?? hahaha... *trying to recall*