August 20, 2009

When I Have to Bring Her to Work

Sometimes I have no other option but to bring Keira to work with me! Out of 8 hours in the store, I think I could really work for only 2 hrs. Few things that I did:

Bribe her with food... I know this is not recommended by the experts. But but... how?
When she was bored with her own toys, I would give her whatever I had to distract her... (would keep an eye to supervise her though)
more food would give me few more mins of silence...
hush.... sleep my baby... so that mommie could focus on work...
i forgot to take the pics while other staff were playing with her...

When closing the store, I had to carry her together with the walker/stroller/car-seat to the car... then carried her back to the store to get the rest of the stuff... and then locked the door and "shutter" while carrying her. For one moment, I thought I was quite a supermom!

2 comments:

Baldwin said...

you are INDEED a supermom!

Keira's looking more adorable everyday! ;)

deb said...

yes you are supermom! work and take care family with a baby...