June 23, 2009

7 Months Old

At 7 months:

1. She will cry and say mamam when she is hungry

2. She can crawl slowly and stand with a support

3. She is very noisy at home... just keep talking loudly!

4. She likes to 'tap tap' my palms

5. I like to let her wear oversize t-shirts =D

6. She still doesnt have much hair

7. Whenever I scold her, she will show me a very "ke lian" and "pls sayang me" kinda look

8. She sticks out her tongue all the time

9. She fell down from my bed once (but thank God she landed on a pile of bedsheet on the floor)

10. She is 7.5kg the last time I check (abt a week ago), around 62cm (3 weeks ago)

11. She is ticklish

12. She loves to eat porridge, rice cereal, banana, steamed apple... hmm... basically everything I give her

13. She cries when she is alone with a total stranger

14. She prefers laptops, remote controllers and hand-phones to all her toys

15. She kisses me back (sometimes)

16. She shows consistent reaction to some games which her daddy plays with her

17. She likes gettings shocked when playing with me (Weird right?)

18. She will focus on the TV when there is music playing

19. She is learning to imitate us, and it's sooooooooo cute...

20. Have I ever told you that she knows how to put pacifier into her mouth?

1 comment:

FenFen said...

haha..she's also like dylan..prefers laptops and remote controllers compared to all his toys... :)