June 19, 2009

"It's Part of Growing Up"

I keep telling myself "it's part of growing up... almost every baby goes thru this... she will be fine".

Keira was allergic to the antibiotic, she has rashes all over her body and face. It's heart-breaking to see her like this, but the doctor said the rashes will subside once we stop giving her the antibiotic. And she is having diarrhea too. It's also another effect of taking the antibiotic. The doctor said, normally babies will also have cough and flu once we stop giving her the med. I hope she will be alright!




But my darling baby didn't want her mommy & daddy to be panic and sad, so she was cheering us up!

I so love my baby!
*muacks*

P/S: Erin, maybe she needs Lancome too Hahaha... :P

6 comments:

BFF! said...

get well soon BFF!!

Jenny Lee said...

hao ke lian... aunty wants to sayangggggggg keira!!!!!! she will be alright soon....

FenFen said...

poor baby keira..and also to u and keith..it must be heart breaking for u two to see her like this..
dun woree ya..she'll be well soon!

erin wong said...

HAHAHHAHHAHAHHA!! Yes, maybe they'll come out with a baby range soon. ^^

Jill said...

Oh no! How is she now? I've read some forwarded emails about the side effects of baby paracetamol in the long run, for e.g., Tylenol... For me, as far as possible, I don't give Thea medication. If she has a mild fever I don't give her med. If and when I give, I always give only a little..

Juli Joe said...

seriously? I've given her paracetamol for 3x already so far.. when got her Hep-B vaccine, then fever when she was teething. both first and second time :(

did you stick that cooler pad on her forehead?