June 16, 2009

Keith, My Hubby...

We dated for more than 5 years before we got married. He always put much effort to be a better man to love me, to give me a happy life and now to both me and our baby, Keira.

I still remember how I used to be irrational to him. There was once, when I was still a student in Monash, he came to my hostel and we cooked indomie. That was the last few packets of noodle I had. And he cooked until too mushy/soggy. I got so upset and my face turned black the whole day. Ridiculous isn't it?

There was a time, he sprained his ankle after playing futsal, and I got upset and I felt embarrased cos he didn't walk properly. That time he asked the friends to drop him in front of my hostel so that he could accompany me to walk to a restaurant. I was really bad. I was 'heartless'.

There were also times when I was sarcastic to him in front of his friends. When I unreasonably criticized him. The only thing that I did was to judge him even when I had more weaknesses than him. But never even once, he criticized me. Not in public, not in private.

Of course there were also so many fun times we had together. Something that we still can laugh about until today.

He used to get angry with me whenever I didn't pick up his call or didn't reply his sms. Not because he didn't trust me, but he was worried what could have happened to me.

To sum it up, I have disappointed him many times, but he always showed me love and grace. Really, if he is not a committed and loving boyfriend, he would have dumped me.


My hubby is a lovely husband and a good daddy. He is also a godly and reliable leader, a powerful and anointed preacher. He is generous, in helping and blessing people. He is wise. He is fun to hang out with. He can play futsal well (I heard :P).

I love him with all my heart. He is one of the best gifts God has given me.
And I am glad that Keira has the eyes of her daddy.

4 comments:

deb said...

aawww....what a sweet post.
:)

Careen Tan said...

this is so touching..... *cries*

JYJL said...

aww! keith is the man! Nice post , juli!

Joey Ting said...

Wow... God really gave u the best in ur life wif a such nice and loving husband and cute daughter.