June 17, 2009

Today...

Keira woke up at 3 for milk, then at 5:15 she was fully awake, wanted me to carry and sayang her until 6:15, I gave another 5oz of milk (even though she didn't ask for it), so she slept after drinking 4oz++. *well done mommie*. But after that she was quite restless until morning, woke up every hour to check if i'm there. She still has fever, milder than yesterday. Her eyes were a lil bit swollen cos she cried too much before she slept (poor baby). But again I want to say, she loves Auntie Linda, her babysitter. And it's a big relief for me.

So, today I woke up early hence showered early too, put on my moisturizer, eyeliner, contact lens... applied hand-cream, tied my hair, sprayed a lil bit of perfume, and went for my vocal lesson. Now I tried to love myself more... Hmm but I ate sausages (euwww..they are not good for health) and a mini chicken pie for bfast cum lunch.

Ready for the day... I guess... (even though I wish I have had more sleep)!

No comments: