June 14, 2009

One of the Best Family

This is my sister in law's family. The mommy, daddy, May Ann, Mei Si, and Chern Han.

My SIL really taught the children well. They behave so so well.

The children might quarrel, but they are never violent. They don't snatch. They don't yell at each other. They listen to their mama all the time (at least when
I'm with them, I've not seen them rebel). They are so smart and lovely.

May Ann is so smart! She loves books. She loves to play with Sudoku. And she is really fun to be with.

I think Mei Si is also very special. She loves to cook and she looks after the younger bro and Samantha well. She has the gift :)

Chern Han is the most cheeky one I think :) he is also very intelligent and adorable.

Honestly speaking, I want Keira to have their characteristics too, smart, fun. adorable, gifted and teachable. Of course if she is not, I'm still thankful to God. Hahaha...

No comments: