June 17, 2009

It Costs Nothing to Dream

I know I'm living in a fantasy now. But I can't help. Lately I'm very interested to look at nice interior designs! So, this is how my future house will look like (I should say, i hope my future house will look similar to these pics):
my master bedroom
(with white wall, black ceiling & black furnitures)


The living room



The kitchen


Keira's Room


Keira's Room when she is above 3 years old


The bathroom
(with black color door instead of wood)


Isn't it cool? I'll invite you to stay in my house for a day or two when I have it OK? *lol*


---
I should put the pic of the guest room also right? :P

10 comments:

deb said...

wow...beautiful! i wanna have big, beautiful house also!! with domestic helpers to clean it also. hehe...
i queue to stay in ur dream hse ya. ok la..i babysit keira in return k? :)

WTL said...

ok laaa bos your advertisement in facebook worked : P

Juli Joe said...

ahahaha and my msn too :P

Juli Joe said...

btw my future house nice right, bos?

Juli Joe said...

@deb: hahaha sounds like a good deal! =D

Jill said...

I LOVE the kitchen!

Baldwin said...

can I start queing up for my weekend stay now?.. xD

Careen Tan said...

oooooo~ nice! love the master bedroom!!! looks so serene :)

WTL said...

hehe.... nice lerrrrrrr lagipun ada "room for keira when she is 3 years old" ... visionary-nya!!

Unknown said...

YTL very rich.. WTL is who?