June 16, 2009

Such A Privilege

It was an awesome weekend with Rev. Dr. Kong Hee on May 22-24, 2009.


Everyone was so expectant and excited weeks before Pst Kong was in KL. And Indeed, he delivered great messages. On the first session, Pst Kong preached to us the 5 stones that might look small to us, but they are big to God; stone of the past, stone of prayer, stone of priority, stone of passion and stone of persistence (based on the story of King David defeating Goliath in 1 Samuel 17). The last 4 sessions was about the differences between men and women, with short dramas in between. It was very interesting and REAL.


The best part for me was the prophecy. Pst Kong prayed and prophesied over me. What else should I say. It's such a privilege. I'm thankful to God. He said I will compose songs and I will have my own ministry. Well, God knows that ministry that will be. As for now, I'll be faithful in the things I do. And yes, I'll try to write songs even though I gave up on it since 2006.


You can check out Pst Kong's facebook at http://www.facebook.com/konghee or visit his website konghee.com/blog to read interesting topics about tattoo, drinking, etc etc.

No comments: