June 12, 2009

A Lil About Myself

Many people know me after I joined City Harvest Church, a wonderful church that has really impacted my life.

When I was still very young, from baby til primary school, *clear throat* my mum said... I was a crying baby. I think I brought much trouble to my mum (since I'm a mom now, I roughly know how it feels). But when I entered secondary high school, I changed from being a crying babe to a rebellious one. I skipped class a lot (btw chintia also :P). I used to lie to my mom that I'm going to tuition classes , but actually I went to hang out with my ex-boyfriend & friends *lol* Sometimes I went to Lake Toba (1hr drive from my hometown) with few of my buddies and told my mom that I was going to somewhere near. And then at night, I would be late for important dinners like my bro's birthday dinner (I can remember that very clearly). By the time I reached, everybody had finished eating. *sorry gor... i love u more than i love my friends, really* *lol*

I was the one who constantly went out with friends. Friends were my priority. I was the only daughter who dared to tell my parents that I dated this or that guy, no matter they agreed or not. *oopss* I never shared my real feelings to them even though they are good parents and they care for me more than anyone else in this world. Having said that, I always did very well in my studies during those days.*wink wink*


So, they never imagined that I would be the first child who would get married and settled down. And now, I even HAVE A DAUGHTER!!!! *lol*





I'm very proud to tell the world that I have the best family, my dad is well known for his generosity, my mom is very into details, they have never failed to provide love, finances, listening ears, wise advices (you name it) for all their 4 children. Not to mention my 2 sisters and brother, they are super caring and can be counted on. Always.




I pray that I will always be Keira's best friend. Now and forever. That she will be honest and true to me and I will never be judgmental.


Muacks!

No comments: