June 16, 2009

I Miss My Old Me

*sob sob*

I realize, I haven't been taking care of my skin lately. If you look at my legs, gosh... the scars are really scaring me!!!! I wonder if I can do anything to remove all the scars!
And those stretch marks I have in "many places". I wish I was dilligent enough to apply those creams.

And my face!!! acnes and not to mention the blackheads that almost cover my whole nose! I bought products, but am too lazy to use!

My weight *faint* I ate quite little on weekdays, but not weekends. So how to lose weight ler? I also dont know!

Time to shape up and buck up man!!!

4 comments:

Jenny Lee said...

i miss my skinny sista too :P

erin wong said...

This is why its worth it to spend on Lancome!!! Hahahahahah!!

Juli Joe said...

does it mean have to be rich to look beautiful? *sob*

erin wong said...

Lancome is under L'Oreal group. They often have warehouse sales. =)